Southern Utah University – College of Business
The School of Business will offer premier programs in the intermountain west by creating an environment where faculty and staff emphasize personalized learning, student engagement, and integrity.
The School of Business offers an experiential learning environment that combines theory and practice, and is designed to prepare students to become fully engaged, productive and ethical members of the business community and society. In order to fulfill its mission, the School of Business will:
- Provide students opportunities for effective learning by emphasizing interactive experiences and individual attention both inside and outside the classroom.
- Empower students and faculty, who are both jointly and individually committed, to discover and apply knowledge for ethical leadership, innovation, and global awareness.
- Attract, reward, and retain faculty who are able to make relevant intellectual contributions to their fields through excellence in teaching and scholarship, emphasizing applied and pedagogical activity.
- Nurture personal development, and academic and professional partnerships to enhance the intellectual, cultural, social, and economic vitality of our region.
- Involve students in regional service to provide important learning opportunities and to create relationships between students, the School, and stakeholders.