Did you know that, for the first time in more than 80 years, equity crowdfunding will become legal in May 2016?
Join the Utah Small Business Development Centers (SBDC) network and Salt Lake Community College to learn and network with the experts in crowdfunding, whether running a Kickstarter or Indiegogo campaign, or preparing to get investment money from the crowd.
You will learn from crowdfunding marketing gurus Dan Baird, Eli Regalado and Zach Smith, as well as equity crowdfunding experts such as Douglas Ellenoff, Todd Crosland and Marty Tate.
At the conference, find out:
- What the legalization of equity crowdfunding in May means for you
- How to get $100,000 or even $1 million campaigns for your product
- The most important elements of a campaign
- How to make a video that goes viral
- The best methods to recruiting influencers
- How to choose your platform!
- And much more…!