Utah Broadband Tech Summit
We are pleased to announce that the Utah Broadband Project and the Governor’s Office of Economic Development will be hosting the 2013 Utah Broadband Tech Summit on October 24, 2013 in Provo, Utah. The Summit will feature presentations and group discussions on many topics, including:
- Broadband planning for local/regional broadband needs
- Broadband impacts on industry sectors (education, health care, public safety, etc.)
- Economic development for high tech businesses
- Visit broadband.utah.gov/2013summit for more information.
Who should attend the Summit?
- Broadband service providers
- AOG Regional Broadband Council participants
- Local government officials-Mayors, Council Members, City Planners, etc.
- High tech business leaders, industry professionals
- Businesses and cities/towns interested in learning about the benefits of creating an online presence
Participate as a sponsor
Is your company interested in reaching out to community and state leaders or showcasing new products or services in the broadband or tech industries? If so, please consider sponsoring the Summit. For information concerning sponsorships please contact Kelleigh Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Utah Broad Tech Summit will be held at:
Utah Valley Convention Center
220 W Center St
Provo, UT 84601
Thursday, October 24, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)