Industrial Assistance Fund
A post-performance grant for the creation of high-paying jobs in the state.
- Obtain commitment from local government to provide local incentives
- Enter into an incentive agreement with the Governor’s Office of Economic Development which specifies performance milestones.
- Create new high-paying jobs in the state
-at least 50 jobs in urban counties
-at least 110% of urban county average wage or 110% of rural county wage
- Demonstrate company stability and profitability
- Demonstrate competition with other locations