sample text is in here. Edit to deletephotographer credit
Why do business in Utah? Utah has a stable and predictable business friendly climate. It consistently receives recognition for its low operating costs, high economic growth and excellent governance. The Pew Center called Utah the “Best Managed State in the Nation.” The Pollina Corporate Top 10 Pro-Business States report ranked Utah #1 in the country for business and careers.
Companies that move to Utah soon discover that their needs are met. Utah’s transportation, communication and energy infrastructures are second to none. Businesses that make large capital investments have access to competitive funding thanks to Utah’s thriving financial industry. Utah offers tax rebate incentives to companies that make capital investments in the state and create jobs. High tech firms can find the highly skilled employees they need and international companies have access to world-class managerial skill.
Utah is globally connected. Per capita, Utah is the most linguistically diverse state in the U.S. with more than 130 different languages spoken in business daily. From the state’s largest airport, travelers can take direct flights to Europe, Asia, Canada and Mexico. Major rail lines link Utah to the major seaports of Los Angeles, Oakland, Portland and Seattle.
Whether you are looking for a place to buy, sell, relocate or invest, Utah is the place to be. Please read further and discover what nearly 3 million Utah residents already know: this is an unparalleled place to do business.
Cost of doing business
- One of the lowest tax states in the U.S.
- One of the lowest operating cost states in the U.S.
- Second-lowest commercial electric and third-lowest natural gas rates in the U.S.
- Over 130 different languages are spoken in commerce daily
- Competitive wage rates
- Youngest state in the country with a median age of 29
- #1 State in Export Performance
- Salt Lake City International Airport hosts over 700 daily flights
- One-day truck service to most major cities in the western U.S.
Quality of Life
- 4 of the top 20 ski resorts in North America are within one hour of the international airport
- Home to 5 national parks, 7 national monuments and 43 state parks
- Named “happiest state in the U.S.”