- This event has passed.
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certificate Webinar
As the Department of Defense (DoD) continues to increase the security of its supply chain, your organization needs to start preparing for a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certificate if you have a prime or subcontractor contract with DoD. Join us to learn more about this requirement and how your company can start taking steps towards certification.
What you will learn:
- The Cybersecurity Requirements: Understand the relevant cybersecurity requirements and the implementation timeframes.
- Scoping your Plan: Learn how to develop a CUI and Systems Inventory.
- Initial Assessment: How to perform an initial compliance assessment of your organizational systems.
- Building a System Security Plan (SSP): Learn the basics of developing and implementing an SSP.
- Incident Response Planning: Learn the requirement for incident response reporting, how to get an ECA certificate, and how to create a custom incident response plan for your organization.
Adam Austin is the Lead Cybersecurity Engineer for Totem.Tech. He has a decade of experience securing classified information in US government IT systems. He holds a master’s degree in Information Assurance and is an ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).