PTAC Outreach: Woodbury Corporation
Sunset Ridge Development Partners (SRDP) – a joint venture of Woodbury Corporation and Hunt Companies, is seeking sub-contractor and supplier support from local and small businesses for projects at Hill Air Force Base (HAFB). Falcon Hill Aerospace Research Park is a 550-acre Enhanced Use Lease (EUL) agreement between SRDP and the Air Force that allows SRDP to develop real estate projects on Air Force land. SRDP works with the Military Installation Defense Authority (MIDA) – a state authority, to perform projects and collaborate on state efforts at HAFB.
In additional to EUL projects, MIDA and SRDP work on infrastructure projects and Air Force real estate projects at HAFB. MIDA and SRDP will discuss the following projects and opportunities for suppliers, contractors, and other services:
- North (Roy) Gate Relocation
- DGRC Remediation and Removal
- Air Force Replacement Buildings
- Roy Innovation Campus – Building 4
- Quad Area Tenant Improvements
- 1800 Interchange and New Gate
- 5600 South Improvements
- West Gate Retail and Office Buildings
- Infrastructure and Other Capital Improvement Projects
- IGSA Opportunities
Register on Center Gateway at https://center-gateway.com/2/gateway/00800A/events/event_detail;event_id=60057.