- This event has passed.
PTAC Presents Bell Textron Outreach
Bell Textron is seeking out Utah businesses to consider joining Bell’s supply chain team. Bell is interested in “best in class” prospective suppliers that have demonstrated operational performance, have experience meeting complex technical requirements, and can provide a competitive edge through its product or technology offerings. Bell is seeking suppliers covering an array of commodity interests, including:
- Castings & Forgings
- Bearings / Elastomers
- Conveyances (Hydraulic Tubes and Hoses)
- Electrical Harnesses & Circuit Assembly
- Raw Materials
- Fuel Cells & System Components
- Additive Manufacturing
- High-Speed Machining / Manufacturing
- Composite Machining
- Communication Equipment • Kitting Suppliers
- Outside Process (CAD Plate, Bonding, Anodize Chromic Acid, Passivation)
For more information about Bell Textron, visit www.bellflight.com.
There is no charge to attend but registration is required. Instructions on how to participate in this virtual outreach will be emailed to registered attendees.
To view an information PDF, please click here.
Name: Chuck Spence
Title: PTAC Director