- This event has passed.
Utah USDA SBIR Workshop – Virtual
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) SBIR Phase I solicitation has been released, inviting qualified small businesses to apply. The USDA seeks proposals to support high-quality research related to important scientific problems and opportunities in agriculture that could lead to significant public benefits.
The Utah Innovation Center is presenting a USDA SBIR Workshop as a virtual event via Zoom.
This virtually interactive workshop will provide valuable information to give your submission the best opportunity to win in this highly competitive process. You will also have the opportunity to hear from a USDA program manager.
The USDA is soliciting applications under the following program areas:
- Forests and Related Resources
- Plant Production and Protection (Biology)
- Animal Production and Protection
- Conservation of Natural Resources
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Rural and Community Development(agricultural focus not required; any technology area that has the potential to provide significant benefit to rural Americans)
- Biofuels and Biobased Products
- Small and Mid-size Farms
- Plant Production and Protection (Engineering)
Register today, free of charge.
Name: Ashley King
Title: Outreach Coordinator