The DoD Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announced the pre-release of the following Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topics for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA):
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-27: “Next Generation Autonomous and Modular Hardware for Biomanufacturing Platforms in Remote Locations”
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-28: “High Throughput Cell Screening Platforms”
- September 13, 2021: BAA pre-release
- September 28, 2021: BAA opens, begin submitting proposals in DSIP
- October 28, 2021: BAA closes, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 10:00 a.m. MT
- Full topics and instructions are available at the links provided above.
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Innovation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.