The DoD Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announces the pre-release of the following Broad Agency Announcements (BAAs) and Commercial Solutions Openings (CSOs):
- DoD Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) BAA 21.1
- DoD Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) BAA 21.A
- Air Force CSO X21.1
- Air Force CSO X21.A
IMPORTANT DATES: **See amendments to the BAAs and CSOs below**
- December 8, 2020: Pre-release begins
- January 14, 2021: BAA opens, begin submitting proposals in DSIP
- February 4, 2021: Topic Q&A (formerly SITIS) closes to new questions at 12:00 p.m. ET
February 18, 2021**: BAA closes, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 12:00 p.m. ET
The instructions and topics for these BAAs and CSOs are available on DSIP at https://www.dodsbirsttr.mil/submissions/login and at https://rt.cto.mil/rtl-small-business-resources/sbir-sttr/.
**ATTENTION: Proposal Submission Deadline Extension**
The deadline for proposal submission for following Commercial Solutions Openings (CSOs) has been extended to Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. ET: Air Force CSO X21.1 and Air Force CSO X21.A
The deadline for proposal submission for following Broad Agency Announcements (BAAs) has been extended to Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. ET: DoD Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) BAA 21.1 and DoD Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) BAA 21.A
Additional amendments have been made to the BAAs and CSOs:
- Replace Attachment 2: Foreign Disclosure Addendum with new Attachment 2: Foreign Ownership or Control Disclosure.
- Incorporate Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) provision 252.209-7002 into these BAAs and CSOs.
- Remove the requirement to respond to the six questions concerning foreign involvement on the proposal cover sheet.