Is your small business interested in research and development grants from the National Science Foundation’s SBIR/STTR programs?
The next window to submit SBIR and STTR proposals to the National Science Foundation closes June 30, 2022.
NSF funding topics are broad and fit most technologies. Register for the Utah Innovation Center’s NSF SBIR Workshop in-person in Salt Lake City to learn how to prepare a competitive proposal and why working with the Innovation Center helps clients to nearly double their chances of winning compared to the national average.
The workshop will cover:
- NSF-specific do’s, don’ts and best practices
- Recently updated guidelines (to include increased funding for Phase I awards)
- Tips for both experienced and beginning applicants
- Practice activities with sample documents
- Success stories of Utah companies
$25 registration includes hot breakfast and parking validation, as well as materials.
Join us for good food, good company, and learn what it takes to prepare a winning proposal.