The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is now accepting proposals for their Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) FY 2021 Phase I Funding Opportunity. NIST estimates that 12 Phase I awards will be made under this announcement. The submission window will close on April 14, 2021.
Applications in the following topic areas, related to NIST’s mission, are sought:
- Advanced Communications, Networks, and Scientific Data Systems
- Advanced Manufacturing and Material Measurements
- Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Fundamental Measurement, Quantum Science and Measurement Dissemination
- Health and Biological Systems Measurements
- Physical Infrastructure and Resilience
- Exploratory Measurement Science
More information about the topic areas, as well as complete instructions on how to submit an application, are available in the NIST Notice of Funding Opportunity.
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Industry and Innovation Center at email@example.com.