The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program has released the DHS 22.1 Pre-solicitation notification, 70RSAT22R00000005P. The DHS 22.1 Solicitation is anticipated for release on December 14, 2021 with a submission deadline of January 19, 2022.
During the pre-solicitation period, which ends December 14 at 3 p.m. MT, potential offerors have the opportunity to contact Technical Points of Contact (POC) via email. Please refer to the pre-solicitation to find the specific POC for each topic. (You can also contact the SBIR Program Office at email@example.com with any programmatic or process questions.) The pre-solicitation includes 11 topic descriptions outlining the technical areas for which DHS anticipates topics in the 22.1 Solicitation:
- DHS221-001 – Automated Artificial Intelligence (AI) Distress Alerts and Monitoring
- DHS221-002 – Rapidly deployable countermeasures at protected perimeters and structures
- DHS221-003 – Non-Invasive and Real-time Detection of Counterfeit Microelectronics
- DHS221-004 – Broadband Push-to-Talk Interoperability Platform
- DHS221-005 – A Step Towards Agent Agnostic Detection of Biological Hazards
- DHS221-006 – Streamlined Airport Checkpoint Screening for Limited Mobility Passengers
- DHS221-007 – Mass Fatality Tracking System (MFTS)
- DHS221-008 – Next Generation Semiconductor-Based Spectroscopic Personal Radiation Detectors (SPRDs)
- DHS221-009 – Field Forward Diagnostics for Select Agent List Toxins
- DHS221-010 – Wearable Detector for Aerosolized Chemical Threats
- DHS221-011 – From Port-Side to Pen-Side: Low Cost Detection/Diagnostics for High-Consequence Transboundary or Nationally Reportable Animal Diseases, Particularly Those with Zoonotic Propensity
Information on the pre-solicitation and research topic descriptions are available on the Federal Contract Opportunities website on SAM.gov. Pre-solicitation information is also posted on the DHS SBIR Program Portal at https://sbir.dhs.gov.
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Innovation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.