The DoD Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announces the pre-release of the following Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topics:
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), HR001121S0007
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-23: “Inexpensive Long Endurance Drone (ILED)”
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-24: “DELTA (DEfining and Leveraging digital Twins in Autonomous undersea operations)”
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-25: “TARMAC (Topology-Agnostic Resource Management and Control)”
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-26: “Testing Hardware for Event BasEd Systems (THEBES)”
- August 24, 2021: BAA pre-releases
- September 9, 2021: BAA opens, begin submitting proposals in DSIP
- October 12, 2021: BAA closes, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 10:00 a.m. MT
- Full topics and instructions are available at the links provided above.
DSIP Help Desk Contact Info:
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. MT
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Innovation Center at email@example.com.