The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has posted two separate funding opportunities for the FY2022 year available on Grants.gov. Please ensure you read the full document for eligibility and application criteria.
- The NIST FY2022 SBIR Phase I No. 2022-NIST-SBIR-01 can be accessed at the following link: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=338465
- Advanced Communications, Networks and Scientific Data Systems
- Advanced Manufacturing and Material Measurements
- Cybersecurity and Privacy
- Fundamental Measurement, Quantum Science and Measurement Dissemination
- Health and Biological Systems Measurements
- Exploratory Measurement Science
Closing date of this funding opportunity: May 03, 2022
2. The FY22 SBIR American Rescue Plan (ARP) No. 2022-NIST-ARP-01 is a Fast-Track funding opportunity seeking for proposals aiming “to prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus”. More details can be accessed at the following link: https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=338484
- Development of performance test methods and metrics, measurement methods, predictive models and simulation tools, knowledge models, protocols, technical data, reference materials, and/or test artifacts
- Conduct of inter-comparison studies and calibrations
- Evaluation of technologies, systems, and practices, including uncertainty analysis
- Development of the technical basis for standards, codes, and practices.
Closing date of this funding opportunity: April 15, 2022
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Innovation Center at email@example.com.