The DoD Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announces the pre-release of the following Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topics:
Space Development Agency (SDA), HQ085021S0001
- SBIR Topic HQ085021S0001-11: “Commercial SAR and Scatterometry (COSAS)”
- STTR Topic HQ085021S0001-12: “Commercial SAR and Scatterometry (COSAS)”
- July 12, 2021: BAA pre-releases, can contact topic authors directly
- July 27, 2021: Topic Q&A opens; no further direct contact between proposers and topic authors is allowed
- July 27, 2021: BAA opens, begin submitting proposals in DSIP
- August 10, 2021: Topic Q&A closes to new questions at 10:00 a.m. MT
- August 26, 2021: BAA closes, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 10:00 a.m. MT
Full topics and instructions are available at the links provided above.
DSIP Help Desk Contact Info
- Email: DoDSBIRSupport@reisystems.com
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. MT
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Innovation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Media inquiries: Please contact Go Utah's Media Relations Manager, Tony Young, at email@example.com or 801-538-8722.