Do you plan to submit an application to the National Science Foundation (NSF) SBIR and STTR programs? The final 2021 submission window closes December 2, with the next window opening after the next solicitation is released in 2022.
The Utah Innovation Center will host a free, virtual workshop on October 8, 2021 beginning at 8:30 a.m. to help you prepare your submission, providing valuable information and templates.
Who should attend:
- Utah small businesses and tech startups with innovative technology that has the potential to provide significant benefit to society
- Academic researchers interested in commercializing technology by moving from the lab into the market
- Free virtual event to help Utah companies prepare a strong proposal
- Opportunity to hear directly from an NSF program manager
- Success stories of Utah companies
- Tips for both experienced and beginning applicants
- Learn do’s, don’ts and best practices
Register today, free of charge, and learn how to prepare a competitive proposal with the best chance to win. For questions, contact the Utah Innovation Center at email@example.com.
Media inquiries: Please contact Go Utah's Media Relations Manager, Tony Young, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-538-8722.