The DoD Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announces the pre-release of the following Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topics:
Army SBIR 21.4
- SBIR Topic A214-036: “Virtual Human Integration supporting Intelligent Tutoring / Adaptive Training (IT/AT)”
- SBIR Topic A214-037: “Vision Based Inventory Management (VBIM)”
- June 2, 2021: Topic Q&A opens to questions
- June 16, 2021: BAA opens (begin accepting proposals in DSIP; no further direct contact with topic authors)
- June 23, 2021: Topic Q&A closes to questions at 10:00 a.m. MT
- July 7, 2021: BAA closes, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 10:00 a.m. MT
- Full topics and instructions are available at the links provided above.
DSIP Help Desk Contact Info
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. MT
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Innovation Center at email@example.com
Media inquiries: Please contact GOED's Media Relations Manager, Tony Young, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-538-8722.