The Department of Defense Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announces the pre-release of the following Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topic:
Army SBIR 21.4
- SBIR Topic A214-002: Same Frequency (SF) Simultaneous Transmit and Receive (STAR) Tactical Radios, published at: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/65e7e650cdf548c297093827779a020b/view
- SBIR Topic A214-003: EXOSENSE: Exoskeleton Sensor Data Fusion and Insight System, published at: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/a5778b7a4bdf40ff8dd571e5d0549662/view
- February 25, 2021: BAA opens, begin submitting proposals in DSIP
- March 12, 2021: Topic Q&A closes to new questions at 12:00 p.m. ET
- March 24, 2021: BAA closes, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 12:00 p.m. ET
Army SBIR 21.4
- SBIR Topic A214-004: Low-Cost/Low Probability of Detection (LC/LPD) Waveform Radio, published at: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/977e7eec19b740d082afad533d674610/view
- March 2, 2021: Topic Q&A opens to questions
- March 25, 2021: BAA opens, begin submitting proposals in DSIP
- April 7, 2021: Topic Q&A closes to new questions at 10:00 a.m. MT
- April 21, 2021: BAA closes, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 10:00 a.m. MT
The instructions and topics for these BAAs are available on DSIP at: https://www.dodsbirsttr.mil/submissions/login , at: https://rt.cto.mil/rtl-small-business-resources/sbir-sttr/, and the links above.
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Industry and Innovation Center at email@example.com.
Media inquiries: Please contact GOED's Media Relations Manager, Tony Young, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-538-8722.