The DoD Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announced the pre-release of the following out-of-cycle Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topics:
Army SBIR 21.4
- A214-002: Same Frequency (SF) Simultaneous Transmit and Receive (STAR) Tactical Radios, published at: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/65e7e650cdf548c297093827779a020b/view
- A214-003: EXOSENSE: Exoskeleton Sensor Data Fusion and Insight System, published at: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/a5778b7a4bdf40ff8dd571e5d0549662/view
- February 2, 2021: Pre-release begins
- February 25, 2021: BAA opens, begin submitting proposals in DSIP
- March 12, 2021: Topic Q&A closes to new questions at 10:00 a.m. MT
- March 24, 2021: BAA closes, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 10:00 a.m. MT
The instructions and topics for these BAAs are available on DSIP at https://www.dodsbirsttr.mil/submissions/login and at https://rt.cto.mil/rtl-small-business-resources/sbir-sttr/.
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Industry and Innovation Center at email@example.com.
Media inquiries: Please contact GOED's Media Relations Manager, Tony Young, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-538-8722.