NSF SBIR Workshop – April 19
April 19 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
April 19 from 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
BioInnovations Center 1st Floor
650 E 1600 N Logan, UT 84341
The next window to submit SBIR and STTR proposals to the National Science Foundation closes July 5, 2023.
NSF funding topics are broad and fit most technologies. Attend the Utah Innovation Center’s NSF SBIR Workshop in Logan to learn how to prepare a competitive proposal and why working with the Innovation Center helps clients to nearly double the likelihood of winning compared to the national average.
The workshop will cover:
- NSF-specific do’s, don’ts and best practices.
- Recently updated guidelines (to include increased funding for Phase I awards).
- Tips for both experienced and beginning applicants.
- Practice activities with sample documents.
- Success stories of Utah companies.
$25 registration to include hot breakfast and materials to include an NSF-specific Task List created by the Innovation Center, useful templates, sample documents, presentation slides, and a suggested timeline to help you map out your proposal. Use code STUDENT for a student discount!
Join us to learn how to prepare a competitive NSF proposal and what it takes to win.
We look forward to seeing you then!