Please read through the list of topics below before submitting your question.

If you are searching for a new job or need information about jobs in Utah, please visit

Business Licenses
If you need assistance with a business license, registration, renewals or other commercial code questions, please visit

GRAMA Requests
Information on how to file a request for records under the Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA) is available on the Utah Division of Archives and Records Service website. An instructional video is also available here.

Utah Go Utah’s GRAMA officer is Tony Young, media relations manager, who can be reached at or 1-801-538-8722.

Message Us

Have something to say? Complete the form below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Sign up

Get the latest Governor’s Office of Economic Opportunity news.