Talent Ready Apprenticeship Connection
Talent Ready Apprenticeship Connection (TRAC) youth apprenticeships provide meaningful work experience for students engaged in learning the skills they need for a successful career. Students split their time between the classroom and workplace, applying knowledge through a hands-on learning routine.
As part-time employees of our TRAC partners, students earn a wage pursuing their education toward a high-paying career. By linking the efforts of industry and education, the TRAC program creates a model that is beneficial to both students and businesses.
The TRAC program engages students beginning in high school.
What Can Youth Apprenticeship Do For You?
- Provide paid work experience for students in high-skill and high-paying careers.
- Engage industry and education partners in a training track that meets their workforce demands.
- Align curriculum between secondary and post-secondary educational institutions to offer recognized accreditations.
- Increase the skilled workforce in Utah.
- Create systemic change by providing high-quality work experiences in communities where they are needed.
- Inform students, teachers, parents, and companies of youth apprenticeship opportunities.
Students, ask your CTE counselor in the Salt Lake School District.
For all other inquiries, please get in touch with Peter Reed at email@example.com.
TRAC apprenticeships are currently offered in Salt Lake School District and at Salt Lake Community College. Contact your CTE counselor for more information and to apply.