GOED’s Business Services team supports entrepreneurs and Utah businesses so they can grow and prosper in the global marketplace.
The Business Services team includes several initiatives, including:
- Utah’s 46 Opportunity Zones provide investors with endless potential to generate lasting community impact.
- A Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) whose mission is helping Utah businesses successfully compete in the government marketplace.
- The Center for Rural Development works with businesses in Utah’s rural counties, providing them with resources to support entrepreneurs, sustain businesses, develop communities, and improve employment opportunities.
- An award-winning Utah Innovation Center that supports Utah’s key industries and assists Utah innovators and entrepreneurs.
- The state’s broadband outreach services advance economic development, energy efficiency, telecommuting, education, and telehealth by enhancing Utah’s broadband infrastructure.
GOED’s Business Services team works with federal, state, and local partners to support entrepreneurs, help Utah businesses, and provide economic opportunities for all Utahns.