The Department of Defense (DoD) Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announces the pre-release of the following Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topics:
Army SBIR 21.4
- SBIR Topic A214-042: “Sensor Synthetic Data Generation”
- SBIR Topic A214-043: “Artificial Intelligence-in Automated Scrap Inspection ‘MVM'”
- SBIR Topic A214-044: “Datalink-Enabled AI for Fires Optimization”
- October 12, 2021: Topics pre-release
- October 12, 2021: Topics Q&A opens to questions
- October 26, 2021: Topics open, begin submitting proposals in DSIP
- November 16, 2021: Topics Q&A closes to new questions at 10:00AM MST
- November 30, 2021: Topics close, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 10:00AM MST
Full topics and instructions are available at the links provided above.
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Innovation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.