The Department of Defense (DoD) Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announces the pre-release of the following Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topics:
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), HR001121S0007
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-01: Prototype Optical Frequency Standard
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-02: Semantic Model, Annotation and Reasoning Technologies (SMART)
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-03: Smart Model Repository (SMR)
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-04: Extreme Photon Imaging Capability – Long Wave Infrared (EPIC-LWIR)
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-05: Portable Personal Air Mobility System
- March 02, 2021: Pre-release begins
- March 17, 2021: BAA opens, begin submitting proposals in DSIP
- April 20, 2021: BAA closes, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 10:00 a.m. MT
Full topics and instructions are available at the links provided above.
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Industry and Innovation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.