Topics for the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) FY 2024 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) have been issued and are available on the DOE website: https://science.osti.gov/sbir/Funding-Opportunities. The following DOE offices are participating:
- Office of Cyber Security, Energy Security, and Emergency Response (CESER)
- Office of Defense Nuclear Nonproliferation (NNSA)
- Office of Electricity (OE)
- Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE)
- Office of Fossil Energy and Carbon Management (FECM)
- Office of Nuclear Energy (NE)
Utah Innovation Center hosts DOE SBIR/STTR Information Webinar with Program Officer
The Utah Innovation Center is hosting a webinar to help you prepare for your submission and to learn more about DOE’s opportunities. The information webinar will be on Wednesday, December 6, from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Join us to learn more about DOE’s SBIR/STTR program with special guest Eileen Chant from the Department of Energy.
The free event will include a Q & A session. Register here.
Other Important DOE FOA Information
A DOE webinar to discuss the FY 2024 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2 Funding Opportunity will be held Friday, December 15. Important changes to the DOE SBIR and STTR programs for the coming year will be addressed.
Important Upcoming Dates
- Phase 0 application assistance program opens, Monday, November 6, 2023
- Utah Innovation Center DOE Information Webinar: Wednesday, December 6, 2023
- Funding Opportunity Announcement Issued: Monday, December 11, 2023
- Letter of Intent Due Date: Wednesday, January 3, 2024
- Non-responsive LOI Feedback Provided: Tuesday, January 23, 2024
- Application Due Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2024
- Award Notification Date: Monday, May 20, 2024*
- Start of Grant Budget Period: Monday, July 1, 2024*
*Dates Subject to Change