The DOE Office of Science is the Nation’s largest supporter of basic research in the physical sciences and has issued topics for Release 1 of FY 2024.
- Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research
- Office of Basic Energy Sciences
- Office of Biological and Environmental Research
- Office of Fusion Energy Sciences
- Office of High Energy Physics
- Office of Nuclear Physics
- July 10: Topics released
- July 17: Topic webinar
- Aug 7: FOA issued
- Aug 28: Letters of Intent (LOI) due
- Oct 10: FOA closes, full application due @ 9:59 pm MST
Release 2 topics released Nov. 6.
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Innovation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.