The next U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) SBIR Phase I solicitation has been announced, inviting qualified small business applications to support quality research related to important scientific problems and opportunities in agriculture that could lead to significant public benefits. The solicitation also calls for projects that provide significant benefit to rural Americans.
The Utah Innovation Center is presenting a USDA SBIR Workshop taking place virtually through Zoom. Intended for Utah companies, this interactive workshop will provide valuable information to give your submission the best opportunity to win in this highly competitive process. You will also have the opportunity to hear from a USDA program manager.
USDA topics include:
- Forests and Related Resources
- Plant Production and Protection – Biology
- Animal Production and Protection
- Air, Water and Soils
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Rural and Community Development (agricultural focus not required; any technology area that has the potential to provide significant benefit to rural Americans)
- Biofuels and Biobased Products
- Small and Mid-Size Farms
- Plant Production and Protection – Engineering
The workshop will take place September 28, 2021 from 1-4 PM MT. For any questions, contact the Utah Innovation Center at email@example.com.