The DoD Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announces the pre-release of the following Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topic:
Army SBIR 21.4
SBIR Topic A214-052: “Holistic Health and Fitness Management System”
- November 4, 2021: Topic pre-releases
- November 16, 2021: Topic Q&A opens to questions
- December 1, 2021: Topic opens, begin submitted proposals in DSIP
- December 15, 2021: Topic Q&A closes to new questions at 12:00 pm ET
- December 29, 2021: Topic closes, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 12:00 p.m. ET
Full topic and instructions are available at the link provided above.
During pre-release, proposers can contact TPOCs directly. Once DoD begins accepting proposals on December 1, 2021, no further direct contact between proposers and topic authors is allowed. Topic Q&A is available for proposers to submit technical questions at https://www.dodsbirsttr.mil/submissions/login beginning November 16, 2021. All questions and answers are posted electronically for general viewing. Topic Q&A will close to new questions on December 15, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. MT but will remain active to view questions and answers related to the topics until the BAA close.
DSIP Help Desk Contact Info
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. MT