The DoD Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announces the pre-release of the following DoD SBIR 22.4 Annual Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topics:
Department of the Army
- A224-001: “Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Additive Manufacturing (AM) Part Selection”
- A224-002: “Armament System AI Data Logger & Architecture”
- A224-003: “Self-Contained Personnel safety systems for people in and around autonomous vehicles”
- 12 January 2022: Topics pre-release
- 27 January 2022: Topics open, begin submitting proposals in DSIP
- 15 February 2022: Topic Q&A closes to new questions at 10:00 a.m. MT
- 1 March 2022: Topics close, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 10:00 a.m. MT
During pre-release, proposers can contact topic authors directly or may submit technical questions through Topic Q&A page. Once DoD begins accepting proposals on 27 January 2022, no further direct contact between proposers and topic authors is allowed. Questions will be limited to topic clarification and not for guidance on solution approach or administrative questions. Refer to the Component-specific instructions given at the beginning of the Component’s topic for help with an administrative question.
All questions and answers are posted electronically for general viewing. Topic Q&A will close to new questions on 15 February 2022 at 10:00 a.m. MT but will remain active to view questions and answers related to the topics until the topic closes.
Customer Support Guide
To ensure your firm is best prepared throughout the lifecycle of the DoD SBIR/STTR proposal process, refer to the Customer Support Guide for do’s and don’ts.
Email the DSIP Help Desk at DoDSBIRSupport@reisystems.com for assistance with using DSIP. Questions regarding DSIP can be emailed to the DSIP Help Desk and will be addressed in the order received during normal operating hours (Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. MT).
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Innovation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.