The DoD Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announces the pre-release of the following Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topics:
Army SBIR 21.4
- SBIR Topic A214-045: “Graph Neural Networks (GNN) for UxS Collaborative Agent Control”
- SBIR Topic A214-046: “Synthetic RF Training Data Generation”
- SBIR Topic A214-047: “Height of Burst scoring through Machine Learning”
- SBIR Topic A214-048: “Machine Learning (ML) for Breach Routing”
- SBIR Topic A214-049: “Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) for Radio Frequency (RF) Modulation Recognition”
- SBIR Topic A214-050: “Natural Language Processing+”
- SBIR Topic A214-051: “Asynchronous Neuromorphic Digital Readout Circuit for Infrared Cameras for Autonomous Target Acquisition and Autonomous Vehicles”
- November 16, 2021: Topics pre-release
- November 16, 2021: Topic Q&A opens to questions
- November 30, 2021: Topics open, begin submitted proposals in DSIP
- December 21, 2021: Topic Q&A closes to new questions at 10:00 a.m. MT
- January 4, 2022: Topics close, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 10:00 a.m. MT
Full topics and instructions are available at the links provided above.
Customer Support Guide
To ensure your firm is best prepared throughout the lifecycle of the DoD SBIR/STTR proposal process, we have compiled some notable do’s and don’ts for your convenience:
During pre-release, proposers can contact TPOCs directly. Once DoD begins accepting proposals on November 30, 2021, no further direct contact between proposers and topic authors is allowed. Topic Q&A is available for proposers to submit technical questions at https://www.dodsbirsttr.mil/submissions/login beginning November 16, 2021. All questions and answers are posted electronically for general viewing. Topic Q&A will close to new questions on December 21, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. ET but will remain active to view questions and answers related to the topics until the BAA close.
DSIP Help Desk Contact Info
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. MT
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Innovation Center at email@example.com.