The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR) / Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR), administered exlusively by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA), has released its Request for Application (RFA) for FY 2024.
- Open: July 7, 2023
- Close: Sept. 19, 2023
Program areas include:
- Plant and animal production and protection
- Food science and nutrition
- Biofuels and biobased product
- Small and mid-size farms.
- Conservation of natural resources
- Rural and community development
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Innovation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.