The DoD Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announces the pre-release of the following Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topics:
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), HR001121S0007 // Full topics and instructions are available at the links provided below.
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-10: “Lifting Legacy Code to Safer Languages (LiLaC-SL)”
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-11: “Accurate Passive Processes for Remote Analysis of Internal Structure via Externals (APPRAISE)”
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-12: “Mobile Anti-Totalitarian HumaNets (MATH)”
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-13: “Additive Manufacturing of Rhenium for Propulsion Applications”
- SBIR Topic HR001121S0007-14: “SQUad Intelligent Robotic Radio Enhancing Links (SQUIRREL)”
May 7, 20201: BAA pre-release
May 27, 2021: BAA opens, begin submitting proposals in DSIP
June 29, 2021: BAA closes, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 10:00 a.m. MT
DSIP Help Desk Contact Info
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. MT
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Innovation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org
Media inquiries: Please contact GOED's Media Relations Manager, Tony Young, at email@example.com or 801-538-8722.