The deadline for proposal submission for the following DoD Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office Broad Agency Announcements (BAAs) has been extended to November 5, 2020 by 10:00 a.m. MT:
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) 20.3
- Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) 20.C
- Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) X20.3, Commercial Solutions Opportunity
To be considered, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP by this deadline.
DSIP is currently experiencing a known issue affecting user log in to the portal. This issue is outside of the control of the DoD SBIR/STTR Program Support Team. While awaiting a solution, the help desk is unable to assist. Please check the portal regularly for availability.
When the system is available, all proposal submissions must be made through the Defense SBIR/STTR Innovation Portal, DSIP, at https://www.dodsbirsttr.mil/submissions/login. The instructions and topics for these BAAs are available at https://rt.cto.mil/rtl-small-business-resources/sbir-sttr.
Please be sure to submit your proposals as early as possible in order to avoid unexpected delays due to high volume of traffic during the final hours before BAA close.
DSIP Help Desk Contact Info
- Phone Number: 703-214-1333
- Email: DoDSBIRSupport@reisystems.com
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
If you have questions, email the Utah Industry and Innovation Center at innovationutah.utah.gov.