A Healthier WE, a nonprofit organization charged with finding innovative healthcare solutions for residents living in the rural American West, announces the Healthier Rural West Summit March 19 to 21, 2019 at Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City.
The theme of the three-day summit is “Transitioning from Crisis to Wellbeing.”
More than 400 key stakeholders and health care leaders will discuss successful strategies and innovative solutions to challenges faced by individuals living in the American West. Challenges include living healthfully, accessing health care and receiving appropriate care.
Over 40 speakers will discuss, debate and offer initiatives focused on solving health, economic and environmental challenges in the rural west.
- Spencer Cox, Lt. Governor, State of Utah
- Marc Harrison, MD, President and CEO Intermountain Healthcare
- David Kennedy, Ph.D., Co-Founder, Bill Lane Center for the American West, Stanford University
- Lynn Gallagher, JD, Cabinet Secretary of Health, State of New Mexico
- Hilary Franz, Commissioner of Public Lands, State of Washington
Registration information is available online.
Media inquiries: Please contact GOED's Media Relations Manager, Tony Young, at email@example.com or 801-538-8722.