The DoD Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announced the pre-release of the following Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topics:
Space Development Agency (SDA), HQ085021S0001
- SBIR Topic HQ085021S0001-01: “Free-Space Optical Communication (FSOC) Technology for Optical Intersatellite Links (OISLs),” published at: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/7e60b2b1a9014888925a1d4b4fecd0df/view
- SBIR Topic HQ085021S0001-02: “L-Band Multiband/Interleaved Electronically Scanned Array (ESA) Antenna,” published at: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/6b1fd1d4efca4e3aad5d7ad4699ac4eb/view
- SBIR Topic HQ085021S0001-03: “Advanced Space Mesh Networking,” published at: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/338239928d54409ea01ee400325b2e5e/view
- STTR Topic HQ085021S0001-04: “Advanced Space Mesh Networking,” published at: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/002cf1a4efcb472dbb5f87c9e23aab26/view
- SBIR Topic HQ085021S0001-05: “Mesh Network NSA Certifiable Cryptographic Solution,” published at https://beta.sam.gov/opp/262cd2b6216e4002bdd6b15789d5a73e/view
- STTR Topic HQ085021S0001-06: “Mesh Network NSA Certifiable Cryptographic Solution,” published at: https://beta.sam.gov/opp/533dbc7e30e4452eb3cc814b882c21a7/view
- Pre-release through March 1, 2021: Proposers can contact TPOCs/topic authors directly only during pre-release.
- March 9, 2021: Topic Q&A opens; BAA opens, begin submitting proposals in DSIP; no further direct contact with TPOCS
- March 24, 2021: Topic Q&A closes to new questions at 10:00 a.m. MT
- March 31, 2021: BAA closes, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 10:00 a.m. MT
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Industry and Innovation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.