The DoD Small Business and Technology Partnerships Office announced the pre-release of the following Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) topics:
Space Development Agency (SDA), HQ085021S0001
- SBIR Topic HQ085021S0001-01: Free-Space Optical Communication (FSOC) Technology for Optical Intersatellite Links (OISLs)
- SBIR Topic HQ085021S0001-02: L-Band Multiband/Interleaved Electronically Scanned Array (ESA) Antenna
- SBIR Topic HQ085021S0001-03: Advanced Space Mesh Networking
- STTR Topic HQ085021S0001-04: Advanced Space Mesh Networking
- SBIR Topic HQ085021S0001-05: Mesh Network NSA Certifiable Cryptographic Solution
- STTR Topic HQ085021S0001-06: Mesh Network NSA Certifiable Cryptographic Solution
- Pre-release through March 1, 2021: Proposers can contact TPOCs/topic authors directly only during pre-release.
- March 9, 2021: Topic Q&A opens; BAA opens, begin submitting proposals in DSIP; no further direct contact with TPOCS
- March 24, 2021: Topic Q&A closes to new questions at 10:00 a.m. MT
- March 31, 2021: BAA closes, full proposals must be submitted in DSIP no later than 10:00 a.m. MT
If your Utah small business intends to apply or you have questions about this funding opportunity, please contact the Utah Industry and Innovation Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media inquiries: Please contact GOED's Media Relations Manager, Tony Young, at email@example.com or 801-538-8722.