Medical Innovations Pathway
Contact your CTE coordinator to determine if the medical innovations pathway (MIP) program is available in your school district. Next, you’ll want to decide which track interests you. The program offers two tracks to choose from, device manufacturing or laboratory. Your CTE coordinator will help you enroll in the required courses for your track. Check out the coursework you’ll need to earn your certificate:
Device Manufacturing Track
- Manufacturing Principles 1
- BioManufacturing 1
- Biotechnology (a two-semester course)
Explore Your Career Path
Why Earn The MIP Certificate?
- Earn the MIP certificate, and you are guaranteed a job interview with all participating employers.
- Begin earning above-average starting wages and benefits in an entry-level position as a high school graduate.
- Advance your career and skill up by earning stackable credentials that provide on and off-ramps to continued education.
- Further your career by taking advantage of your employer’s tuition reimbursement program while earning your degree and additional certifications debt-free.
- Need time to take a break? The MIP certificate and benefits never expire.