In the uncertain time of the coronavirus pandemic, several military members and their families find having a great education pays off in spades.
That is why V School is sponsoring full-ride scholarships to its online web development program. The organization is committed to bridging the gap between industry and potential future high-quality employees. Its goal is to help the women and men who served our country build new careers in the technology industry while transitioning back into civilian life.
“The tech industry is one area of our economy that hasn’t been negatively affected by COVID-19 so far,” said Mo Reeder, co-founder and COO at V School. “We want to help individuals reskill for a career in tech and adapt to our current environment while getting veterans back to work in a thriving field.”
The V School scholarship program provides military veterans opportunities to receive the training necessary to re-enter civilian life. By working with industry leaders, participants build skills, gain experience by working on real-life projects and train for their future by building resumes and ultimately landing a job.
- Winner of this full-ride scholarship will start our web development online program on Sept. 14, 2020
- Application deadline: Sept. 1, 2020
- 100% paid tuition to learn web development online
- Lifetime career veteran mentorship
6,000 COVID-19 Scholarship
- $6,000 scholarship towards web development online program (weekly start dates)
- Application deadline: While funds last
- GI Bill approved
- Learn to code from home
Additional information about the scholarships, and links to apply, are found here.