The Office of Outdoor Recreation recently held a webinar-style Summit Speaker Series titled Surviving COVID-19 Crisis: Support for Outdoor Businesses.
Please fill out this survey to give your input about future COVID-19 focused Summit Speaker Series webinars.
Additional resources mentioned during the discussion include:
Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- State Directive and County Orders Comparison Matrix – EDCUtah
- EDCUtah Website
- World Trade Center Utah Website
- U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Assistance
- US Chamber of Commerce’s Coronavirus Emergency Loans – Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Utah Bankers Association
- IRS FAQs: Employee Retention Credit under the CARES Act
- Salt Lake Chamber’s webinars
- Silicon Slopes’ webinars
- Think HR: COVID-19 Updates and Employer FAQ
- Outdoor Industry Association’s Webinars
- David Eccles School of Business: How to Save Your Business
- Kiln: Immediate Resources & What’s Next w/ Government featuring President Stuart Adams, Salt Lake Mayor Erin Mendenhall, and Congressman John Curtis
Media inquiries: Please contact GOED's Media Relations Manager, Tony Young, at email@example.com or 801-538-8722.